Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 17: You never knew how muchyou need it, till it's gone

I lost my USB today, well actually I haven't seen it since Tuesday 3:30 but not until today was I truly concerned for its safety. It looks like this
except with a lid and a little dingily bit, off the back, but the colour close enough.
I have never notice how much I REALLY depend on this little 4GB stick. Yeah I save heaps of stuff on it but so what? Well, that stuff, I may actually want some day... I may actually need to hand it in. I may actually want to view it again... And no, I don't save it two places just in case. That will never happen to me...
After searching everywhere that I can logically think of. I have come to the desiction that the USB monsters stole it.
Dear USB monsters, please will you give me back my USB. I actually really love it and am quite heart broken, not to mention mad that you stole mine right now, when it had the biggest asignment on it. Please could you return it to me RIGHT NOW!!!
If someone has picked up and hasn't put it down again. I WILL BE MAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment