Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 27:

I went into the city yesterday and saw a giant screen at the station exit. On this screen was the trailer for The Hunger Games. I just wanted to walk to the nearest cinema and see the soonest screening. Except that I'm going to see it with me friends on Friday.
Last year I read the series because my friend wouldn't stop talking about it. She would quote page to us on facebook and leave me feeling clueless. The first part she quoted was;
'"They're sweet as syrup,"he says, taking the last spoonful. "Syrup." His eyes widen as he realizes the truth. I clamp my hand over his mouth and nose hard, forcing him to swallow instead of spit. He tries to make himself vomit the stuff up, but it's too late, he's already losing consciousness. Even as he fades away, I can see in his eyes what I've done is unforgivable."
I honestly thought that the Katniss girl had killed him. Until I asked he and found that he just knocked him out. We were all quite addicted by the time we found that they were making a movie. We all wanted to know who would play Peeta. I have to say that we weren't happy to start off with. The main acters didn't fit the descriptions at all.
Now a year on everyone has changed thier minds and are really keen to see it, or already have...

No comments:

Post a Comment