Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 5: Passwords

I recently decided that I was going to change my passwords seeing that they were all similar.
I never realised how much trouble thinking of passwords can be...
courtesy technobitez.com
You want your passwords to be secure, so they have to have a variety of numbers, capitals and lower case letters. Then the have to be longer than a certain amount of characters just because that's what the website wants. Some websites don't let you use passwords that involved the same word as they once had even if it is with different numbers. So you're in a little bit of trouble trying to remember them all anyway.

Even after all this, the site can't promise that you wont get hacked, so really what was the point to begin with?
courtesy quickcrypto.com

Next time, I just wont bother...

No comments:

Post a Comment