Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 31: Hopefully this makes up for yesterday...

I still can not believe myself!!! I got unbelievably close and then I missed it. One day!
Anyway, never mind, I'm doing a 31st entry to make up and do what I was going to do yesterday.
My mum found my blog, she asked my friend and she gave it to her.
courtesy: studentsoftheworld.info
Starting at day one, I never thought that I would see the end. Honestly, I thought that it was impossible and that I'd give up half way. After that I couldn't find anything at all to write about. I would take me longer to do that than most other things (except loading).
I decided to read over the blogs I wrote during this time. I don't know how, in those times where I had nothing to write about, I tended to write the most. Take Day 1 as an example. I was really exceited about doing something like this and had loads of ideas.
courtesy: blogspot.com/
But nothing wanted to present itself at the time.

Other times, there was something I really wanted to say, but it didn't seem to match as it should have. Day 3 I had just finished reading something that was so powerful. It had left me going wow. I was completely breathless and just had to say something about it.

I had some help during the middle, when I was on camp with some midgets. Thanks to my friend I pre-wrote some blogs and then got her to upload them.

So, thanks for reading,
courtesy: ning.com
I leave this blog with a final quote
courtesy: blogspot.com
Cheerios,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment